Potent compound filling
We partnered with the customer, module provider and another engineering firm to perform the process design and CIP start-up of a new fill finish facility. The facility included 15,000 square feet of modular clean space, and 30,000 square feet of mechanical space. Features included:
- Automated CIP of the powder filling line, including particle reduction in the isolator prior to manual entry.
- Automated steam in place sanitization of the product path.
We were contracted to provide conceptual design, detail process design, automation documentation, automation, FAT support, and commissioning for the project.
- Production OptimizationMeghan Kegebein2020-02-28T20:50:42+00:00
- Monoclonal Antibody ProductionMeghan Kegebein2020-02-27T23:06:35+00:00
- Cleaning AssessmentMeghan Kegebein2020-02-28T20:02:46+00:00